Schedule an Appointment with the Office of Career and Professional Development
All students and graduates are welcome to make an appointment with the Office of Career & Professional Development. Albertus Magnus College's Office of Career and Professional Development has a quick and effective way to schedule an appointment with staff members.
The Office of Career & Professional Development is available to meet with students (individually or in small groups), graduates, and alumni to improve career development skills. The following is a sample list of services available:
- Career Advising and Counseling
- Career Testing
- Campus Recruitment and Interviewing
- Occupational Discovery and Job Shadowing
- Graduate and Professional School Planning
- Study Abroad
- Being an Entrepreneur
To schedule an appointment, log into Handshake and follow these steps:
- On the top navigation, select “Career Center” and in the drop-down menu select "Appointments."
- Next, click "schedule a new appointment." Select the "Category" (i.e., grade level) and then select the "Type" of appointment from the list. Reserve an available appointment slot, complete the "pre-appointment survey", and then click "Request."
The Office of Career & Professional Development is open for appointments on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00AM - 4:00PM and on Tuesday from 9:00AM - 6:30PM