Student Alumni Association
Students Today, Alumni Tomorrow.
The Student Alumni Association (SAA) is a student-run and Alumni Office supported organization for undergraduate students at Albertus Magnus College. We are a closed membership of 25-30 students.
SAA Mission and Goals:
- Provide students with valuable opportunities for career development and personal growth.
- Give both students and alumni the opportunity to contribute to the College and community.
- Bring students and alumni together by sponsoring programs to enhance the relations between members of the College community.
- Instilling a sense of tradition, loyalty and pride that will motivate current students to become future alumni association leaders and advocates.
- Allow all to come in as individuals and exit as a whole.
Events & Activities
- Founders' Day
- Alumni Thank-a-thon
- Leadership Workshops
- St. Albert Week
- Albertus Christmas Tree Lighting
- Alumni Athletic Events
- Student Engagement & Philanthropy Day: Change for Change Scholarships for Students
- Frankie's Hatch Bash
- Falcon Flights
- Project Gratitude
- Pons Party for the Senior Class
As a member of the Council of Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) Affiliated Student Advancement Programs (ASAP), the Student Alumni Association has been recognized with regional and national awards including:
- 2018 National Outstanding Organization
- 2018 District 1 Outstanding Organization
- 2018 District 1 Outstanding Student Advancement Program: Falcon Flights
- 2017 District 1 Outstanding Student Leader: Stacie Hurley ‘17
- 2017 District 1 Outstanding Student Advancement Program: Change for Change
- 2016 National Outstanding Advisor: Stefanie Seslar
- 2016 District 1 Outstanding Emerging Organization
- 2016 District 1 Outstanding Advisor: Stefanie Seslar