New Haven Main Campus
If you are looking for a beautiful campus, then Albertus Magnus College is the place for you. The 50-acre tree-lined campus is located in the Prospect Hill neighborhood of New Haven, Connecticut – easily accessible to Downtown New Haven thanks to our free shuttle service – with New York City and Boston just a short ride away via train or bus.
The garden-like grounds are also home to many of this area’s historic 19th century mansions – several of which are owned by the College and used as residence halls and administrative offices.
Our close-knit campus community provides you support, safety and security as well as plenty of facilities to explore and learn. Those facilities include the newly renovated Hubert Campus Center – the living room of the College that also houses the Behan Community Room, the Pub, and the campus store.
Coming for an event on campus? Visit our lodging page to see available options.
Other facility features are:
- The Tagliatela Academic Center with its state-of-the-art science labs and communications studio;
- Aquinas Hall academic building with Bree Common;
- Walsh Hall, home of our College Chapel;
- Weldon Hall – one of the original campus buildings now renovated for programs in the Education department
- Rosary Hall – our grand focal point and library
- Cosgrove, Marcus, Messer Athletic Center – our NCAA Division III home to swimming and diving and basketball as well as the campus racquetball courts, weight and cardio rooms.
- Outdoor sporting and recreational facilities for soccer, tennis, and softball as well as a track for running and informal activities.