Alumni Referral Award Program
The New Albertus Magnus College Alumni Referral Award Program
Attention Alumni! Share your love of Albertus Magnus College by connecting
prospective students with the Office of Admissions.
As an alumni of Albertus, you know firsthand the invaluable experiences that students have as part of the liberal-arts based education at your alma mater. Our new Alumni Referral Award Program invites Albertus graduates to partner with the Office of Admissions by referring high school and transfer students who could benefit from the holistic, values-centered, and personalized experience of an Albertus Magnus College education.
$500 per year scholarship award for referred students
The Albertus Magnus College Alumni Referral Award is a scholarship award of $500 per year, renewable for up to four years, for referred students who apply and enroll at the College. Our alumni can help students save as much as $2,000 during the course of their education at Albertus Magnus!
How to Refer a student
Referring a prospective student is easy.
1. If you know of a high school sophomore, junior or senior or prospective transfer student who you believe would benefit from an Albertus education, you can refer them by completing our short Alumni Referral Form.
2. Once referred, the student will be contacted by an Admissions Officer and added to our mailing list to receive communications from the Office of Admissions.
• Referrals must be a current high school sophomore, junior or senior or prospective
transfer student who intends to enroll in the traditional undergraduate program.
• To be eligible for the scholarship, the student must be enrolled at Albertus Magnus College.
• Enrollment at Albertus Magnus College must be continuous over the four-year period.
• Student must maintain satisfactory academic progress to receive the scholarship.
• Prospective students can only receive one Alumni Referral Award (though they may be referred multiple times).
• Alumni can make multiple referrals.
For information or questions about the Alumni Referral Award Program, please contact the Office of Admissions for the Undergraduate Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-773-8501.
Make A One Time Gift