How to Apply for Admission
Welcome to Albertus Magnus College! We are so excited that you are interested in exploring a degree from our institution. Your journey is only just beginning, and we cannot wait to see what the future holds.
Here you will find more information about admission requirements and some steps that we suggest you take in order to prepare yourself for what's ahead.
Soar to new heights with Falcon Flight Rewards
Receive up to $2,000 in rewards when you complete each stage of the admissions process in a timely manner!
Apply for Fall 2022
- A completed application. Click here to apply online.
- Your official high school transcript, which must include at least the first marking period of the senior year.
- Your personal essay on a topic of your choice.
- At least one letter of recommendation from a teacher or school counselor who is familiar with your academic ability and potential.
- A non-refundable application fee of $35 dollars.
- Your Entrance Test Scores from either the SAT or ACT.
Looking for guidance? It’s easy to find an Admissions counselor who would be happy to discuss our admission requirements with you. Call our office now at: 800-578-9160 and ask to speak to a counselor over the phone or schedule an in-person meeting. You may also browse through Albertus’ frequently asked questions for more information.
Still not sure if Albertus is right for you? Schedule a visit to our beautiful campus in New Haven and see all that we have to offer. It’s time for you to experience Albertus’ dynamic community for yourself and see our thriving campus life. You can also take a virtual tour of the campus, from the comfort of your own home.