Computer Information Systems at Albertus Magnus College
Earn a degree in one of the fastest growing occupations this century. A Bachelor’s in Computer Information Systems (CIS) at Albertus Magnus College can help you achieve a high paying, in-demand career that is rewarding and skillful. The Computer Information Systems (CIS) program at Albertus is part of the Tagliatela School of Business and Leadership. These Computer Information courses are designed for students looking for a future in technology-rich business settings. The CIS program equips students with the on-the-job skills needed to effectively integrate technology across industries and to empower organizations to maximize the benefits of 21st century tools.
What Makes Computer Information Systems at Albertus Different?
- Hands-on, experiential learning
- Interdisciplinary perspectives
- Emphasis on collaborative work
- Personally invested professors
- Small class sizes
- Innovative, well-rounded programs
- Resources and opportunities for research
- Lively extracurricular activities
- Campus-wide events
- Service and community engagement
- Active career counseling
- Opportunity-building networks
- Access to internships and professional experiences
The Albertus Computer Information Systems Degree Program
If you earn your Bachelor’s in Computer Information Systems at Albertus, you can work in the computer and information technology field that is projected to grow 12% by 2024 — faster than any other occupation. The average annual salary in this field in 2015 was more than $81,000.
Create Your Flexible Computer Information Systems Schedule
Offered in an accelerated format, most students can complete their Computer Information Systems degree in a year and a half while only having to take two classes at a time.
Students choose between the following:
- Take 1 to 2 classes every 8 weeks
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Have the ability to work on assignments on your own time, at your own pace
- Take 1 to 2 classes every 8 weeks
- Classes are a combination of in-class session and online assignments
- Attend class on campus one night per week, while all other assignments are done from the comfort of home
- Benefit from in-class discussions while completing projects and assignments from home
- Choose to take classes in either a blended or online format
- Select the format that works best for you every time you register for a new course
- Learn more about the FLEX format
Where Will Your Computer Information Systems Degree take You?
Possible career paths with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Information Systems include:
The Business Experience at Albertus Magnus College
The Tagliatela School of Business and Leadership seeks to be a respected educational leader within the regional business community. We will provide high-impact academic programs and experiences aligned with in-demand fields. Our programs will challenge students to develop practical skills and personal values that empower them to succeed in a wide range of business professions.
The mission of the Tagliatela School of Business and Leadership is to provide a superior business education in innovative, accessible and technologically advanced formats to students from diverse academic and socioeconomic backgrounds striving to be ethical, entrepreneurial and successful in a dynamic economy through quality teaching, service and engagement with the business community.
Our Core Values
- Student-centered learning
- Mutual Respect
- Competency-based educational focus
- Technological Innovation
- Business Community Engagement/Partnership