Bachelor’s of Science in Business Management at Albertus Magnus College
Being a leader opens doors to business and earning a degree in Business Management at Albertus Magnus College has value. The Bachelor’s of Science degree in Business Management program goes through the prestigious Tagliatela School of Business and Leadership. This program is designed for students looking for positions in management occupations which continue to experience growth in Connecticut and on the national level. The program provides a strong foundation of knowledge and experiences that enable our graduates to be business leaders — those capable of making sound and ethical business decisions in a continuously changing environment. Our program allows students to major in Business Management or choose a concentration in Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, or Marketing Management.
Business Management is an area of expertise that is projected to grow over the next decade. Management occupations have an average salary of more than $97,000 a year, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
What Makes Business Management at Albertus Different?
- Hands-on, experiential learning
- Interdisciplinary perspectives
- Emphasis on collaborative work
- Personally invested professors
- Small class sizes
- Innovative, well-rounded programs
- Resources and opportunities for research
- Lively extracurricular activities
- Campus-wide events
- Service and community engagement
- Active career counseling
- Opportunity-building networks
- Access to internships and professional experiences
Create Your Flexible Business Management Schedule
Offered in an accelerated format, most students can complete their Business Management degree in a year and a half while only having to take two classes at a time.
Students choose between the following:
- Take 1 to 2 classes every 8 weeks
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Have the ability to work on assignments on your own time, at your own pace
- Take 1 to 2 classes every 8 weeks
- Classes are a combination of in-class session and online assignments
- Attend class on campus one night per week, while all other assignments are done from the comfort of home
- Benefit from in-class discussions while completing projects and assignments from home
- Choose to take classes in either a blended or online format
- Select the format that works best for you every time you register for a new course
- Learn more about the FLEX format
Meet William Aniskovich, J.D.
Professor Bill Aniskovich is the Dean of The Tagliatela School of Business and Leadership
and an Associate Professor in law and management. He is the CEO of Stonington Behavioral
Health, Inc. and an attorney with the New Haven law firm of Brenner, Saltzman & Wallman,
Professor Bill Aniskovich is the Dean of The Tagliatela School of Business and Leadership and an Associate Professor in law and management. He is the CEO of Stonington Behavioral Health, Inc. and an attorney with the New Haven law firm of Brenner, Saltzman & Wallman, LLC.
"The Tagliatela School of Business and Leadership offers students a faculty with real-world experience who are dedicated first and foremost to teaching and advising."
Professor Aniskovich, J.D. continues, "With a broad set of traditional business programs and cutting-edge majors aligned with the emerging areas of employment growth in a fast-changing economy, our students will learn the critical thinking skills that will prepare them for successful business careers. Most importantly, the General Education and inter-disciplinary focus of our curriculum will prepare our business students to think and act ethically and lead organizations in a socially responsible manner." Professor Aniskovich, J.D. teaches courses in Healthcare Management, Ethical Issues in Healthcare, and Business Law.
Where Will Your Business Management Degree take You?
Possible career paths with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management include:
The Business Experience at Albertus Magnus College
The Tagliatela School of Business and Leadership seeks to be a respected educational leader within the regional business community. We will provide high-impact academic programs and experiences aligned with in-demand fields. Our programs will challenge students to develop practical skills and personal values that empower them to succeed in a wide range of business professions.
The mission of the Tagliatela School of Business and Leadership is to provide a superior business education in innovative, accessible and technologically advanced formats to students from diverse academic and socioeconomic backgrounds striving to be ethical, entrepreneurial and successful in a dynamic economy through quality teaching, service and engagement with the business community.
Our Core Values
- Student-centered learning
- Mutual Respect
- Competency-based educational focus
- Technological Innovation
- Business Community Engagement/Partnership