International students are more than welcome to attend Albertus Magnus College. These students are an integral part of achieving wide diversity within our community. We are so excited that you have shown interest in Albertus. We understand that the college application process can be overwhelming, so we will make sure to do our part to make it as smooth as possible.
This page was created to help you apply to Albertus with ease and confidence. In order to apply, simply follow our application requirements. We would love to get to know more about you, so feel free including individual contributions that will help give us a picture of who you are.
Please note: ALL information must be translated into English.
- Completed application with USD $35.00 application fee.
- Official or attested copy of school mark sheet or official high school transcript.
- Official test scores. Our institutional code is 3001. A minimum score of one of the following official tests is required for admission:
A letter of recommendation from a counselor, headmaster, or school principal.
Official bank statement verifying your ability to pay tuition, room & board, and fees. Please note:
- Paper-based TOEFL: 550
- Internet-based TOEFL: 80
- Computer-based TOEFL: 213
- IELTS: 6.0
An official bank statement verifying your ability to pay tuition, room and board, and fees.
International transfer students must also send official or attested transcripts from each college or university attended.
- The Department of Homeland Security requires proof of access to sufficient financial resources to cover academic, living and personal expenses while living as a student in the United States. Albertus Magnus College does not have a Financial Aid Program for international students.
If you are a transfer student, you must also send official or attested transcripts from every college or university you have attended. All transcripts must be translated into English.
Do not hesitate to contact the Office of Admission if you have any questions or concerns. We are available by phone: 800-578-9160, or by email:email@example.com.
- Any additional information the student chooses to include as support for his or her application such as writing samples, personal essay, a portfolio or resume.
- Campus visit and conversation with an admission counselor.