The Office of Admission staff is excited Albertus is one of your colleges of choice! We understand the college application process can be a bit overwhelming and have created this page in hopes of helping you apply to Albertus with ease and confidence. Below is a list of our application requirements. We do have some general requirements for a completed application, but we welcome your individual contributions that help us to know more about you. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions you have.
Please note: ALL information must be translated into English.
- Completed application with USD $35.00 application fee.
- Official or attested copy of school mark sheet or official high school transcript.
- Official test scores. Our institutional code is 3001. A minimum score of one of the following official tests is required for admission:
A letter of recommendation from a counselor, headmaster, or school principal.
Official bank statement verifying your ability to pay tuition, room & board, and fees. Please note:
- Paper-based TOEFL: 550
- Internet-based TOEFL: 80
- Computer-based TOEFL: 213
- IELTS: 6.0
- The Department of Homeland Security requires proof of access to sufficient financial resources to cover academic, living and personal expenses while living as a student in the United States. Albertus Magnus College does not have a Financial Aid Program for international students.
If you are a transfer student, you must also send official or attested transcripts from every college or university you have attended. All transcripts must be translated into English.
- Any additional information the student chooses to include as support for his or her application such as writing samples, personal essay, a portfolio or resume.
- Campus visit and conversation with an admission counselor.