Part-Time Staff Positions
Registered Nurse - Part-time Position
Student Services- Health Services Office
Vice President for Student Services
Student Services oversees a variety of offices including Campus Activities, Counseling Services, Health Services, Residential Life and Student Life.
The Health Services Office maintains medical records for all current students as well as triages, evaluates and treats students when appropriate for acute and chronic individual health problems and other direct care.
The Register Nurse will triage, evaluate and treat students when appropriate for acute and chronic individual health problems and other direct care within scope of practice and clinical supervision of APRN as necessary, properly document medical information and maintain up to date patients’ medical records, provide health education and counseling to students, complete annual student health surveys as required, maintain knowledge of regulatory requirements relating to student health care, cooperate as a member of the health services team to insure coordination and continuity of care to our diverse student population.
Candidates must meet basic requirements to be considered for the position
- Years of related experience required: 1 year working as a Registered Nurse
- Required education: Registered Nurse
- Special licenses/certifications required: Registered Nurse
- Required computer/technical skills: Microsoft Office Suites.
- Excellent communication, customer and student focus, building relationships, and organizational skills.
Bachelors of Science in Nursing
Please send a cover letter and resume attention to:
Student Services Operations Assistant
Closing Date of Posting:
Open Until Position is Filled
Full-Time Faculty Positions
Assistant Professor of Computer Information Systems
Business Administration and Management
Chair, Department of Business Administration and Management
The Department of Business Administration and Management offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs in the fields of administration, management, and communication information systems.
Albertus Magnus College invites applications for a full-time faculty position to teach undergraduate courses in Computer Information Systems in the Department of Business Administration and Management beginning in the fall semester of 2016. The candidate also will direct the Computer Information Systems Program. This includes course scheduling, hiring adjunct faculty, curriculum oversight, and advising undergraduate majors.
Candidates for this position should possess a terminal degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field from a regionally accredited institution. Doctoral Candidates will be considered.
- Demonstrated record of accomplished teaching.
- Knowledge of online delivery systems and experience in teaching in a variety of formats. Our programs are offered on-ground and in hybrid and online formats.
- Record of ongoing academic and professional development.
- Ability to teach a wide variety of courses.
- At least five years of work experience in a computer-related field.
- Demonstrated interest in engaging in scholarly activities and service activities commensurate with expectations of a teaching-centered institution. We are searching for a faculty member who is willing to be part of, and further the College’s mission and programs.
To receive full consideration, applicants are asked to electronically submit a curriculum vitae, statement of teaching philosophy, and a list of references to: Dr. Nancy Fallon, Chair of Department of Business Administration and Management at email@example.com
Part-time Faculty Member Positions
Albertus Magnus College seeks to hire part-time faculty members to teach evening undergraduate and graduate courses in the New Dimensions Program located in East Hartford and New Haven, CT. Part-time faculty members able to teach at both sites are preferred. All part-time faculty members must be able to travel to New Haven, Connecticut, for assessment, orientation, training, and ongoing development.
Undergraduate part-time faculty members are currently sought for these areas:
- Art History
- Business Math/Statistics
- Political Science
Graduate part-time faculty members are currently sought for these areas:
- Entrepreneurial Development
- International Business/Global Management
- Organizational Behavior/Development
- Ph.D. degree in the field or related field
- Professional experience and college-level teaching experience
- Experience in teaching both on-ground and online courses
How to Apply
Please submit a letter of application and resume by e-mail only to Sharon E. Shuffitt, Director of Academic Services of the Division of Professional and Graduate Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Albertus Magnus College provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. This policy applies to hiring and every other aspect of personnel policy and practice in the employment, development, advancement, and treatment of employees without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religious creed, present or past history of mental disorder, mental retardation, physical disability or handicap including but not limited to blindness, veteran status, or any other condition or status protected by law.