How to Apply for Admission
Welcome to Albertus Magnus College!
Learn more about admission requirements and become part of our dynamic and diverse community. Use our admission checklist to keep you on top of important admission dates and deadlines!
It’s easy to find an Admissions counselor, or browse through Albertus’ frequently asked questions.
Schedule a visit to our beautiful campus in New Haven and experience Albertus’ dynamic community for yourself. Take a virtual tour of the campus.
- A completed application. Click here to apply online. To download a paper version click here.
- Your official high school transcript, which must include at least the first marking period of the senior year.
- Your Entrance Test Scores from either the SAT or ACT.
- Your personal essay on a topic of your choice.
- At least one letter of recommendation from a professor or advisor who is familiar with your academic ability and potential.
- A non-refundable application fee of $35 dollars.
- Any additional information you wish to include in support of your application, such as a portfolio or resume.
- A campus visit.
- A conversation with an admission counselor.