The Student Alumni Association (SAA) is a student-run and Alumni Office supported organization for undergraduate students at Albertus Magnus College. We are a closed membership of 25 students. Students can apply to join beginning the second semester that they are enrolled at the College.
SAA Mission and Goals:
- Build a culture of philanthropy within the student body.
- Support the transition of student to alumni.
- Engage students and alumni in meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships.
- Promote school spirit within the student body and alumni base.
- Assist the Alumni Office in capturing alumni memories of the College, reinstating traditions and create new ones.
- Enhance leadership skills.
Students Today, Alumni Tomorrow.
Tradition Never Graduates.
Events & Activities
- Founders' Day
- Fall Fest: Faculty/ Staff Dunk Tank
- Alumni Thank-a-thon
- Leadership Workshops
- Albertus Christmas Tree Lighting
- Alumni Day at Basketball
- Student Engagement & Philanthropy Day: Change for Change Scholarships for Students
- Frankie's Hatch Bash
- Project Gratitude
- Pons Party for the Senior Class
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org