Who May Apply
Albertus Magnus College welcomes applications from women and men of all ages, nationalities, and ethnic, racial, and religious backgrounds. Prospective students may apply throughout the calendar year.
How to Apply
Applicants to master degree programs may apply online or in person at our main campus in New Haven or our East Hartford Learning Center. Admissions counselors are available to support applicants through the admissions process. To schedule an individual appointment, please call 203-773-8505; 1-800-394- 9982; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants to master’s degree programs must submit the following:
- A completed application and a $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges attended
- For non-native English speakers, proficiency in English as demonstrated by at least three years of successful academic work at a college or university using English as the primary language of instruction and evaluation, or by a minimum TOEFL score of 550 paper-based, 80 internet-based, or 213 computer-based
- Proof of immunization in accordance with Connecticut State requirements
- For online degrees, a Connecticut Driver’s License or DMV Photo ID
- For applicants who intend to use Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Educational Benefits
- Military, university and college transcripts
- Certification of Eligibility letter or, for reservists, Notice of Basic Eligibility
- Veteran’s Intent to Register form
- Additional admissions requirements for particular degree programs as specified below.