The Office of Admission staff is excited Albertus is one of your colleges of choice! We understand the college application process can be a bit overwhelming and have created this page in hopes of helping you apply to Albertus with ease and confidence. Below is a list of our application requirements. We do have some general requirements for a completed application, but we welcome your individual contributions that help us to know more about you. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions you have.
Required: (ALL INFORMATION MUST BE TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH)
Fall Application Deadline: July 15
Spring Application Deadline: November 15
- A completed application form.
- An official or attested copy of high school mark sheet or high school transcript
- Official Entrance Test Scores (SAT or ACT).
- At least one letter of academic recommendation from a high school teacher or college or guidance counselor who is familiar with the applicant’s academic ability and potential.
- A non-refundable application fee of thirty-five ($35) dollars.
- An official bank statement verifying your ability to pay tuition, room and board, and fees.
- International transfer students must also send official or attested transcripts from each college or university attended.
- Any additional information the student chooses to include as support for his or her application such as writing samples, personal essay, a portfolio or resume.
- Campus visit and conversation with an admission counselor.