Can I view my Student Account online?

You can view your account through the Web Services/My Account tile of the myAlbertus portal. Click on View My Statement and then OK.

When will my account be billed?

On or around June 1st for the Fall Semester and November 1st for the Spring Semester

When is payment due?

July 15th for the Fall Semester and December 15th for the Spring Semester.

Is a payment plan available?

Yes. The College offers a monthly payment plan, through Tuition Assistant, that allows you to make convenient interest-free monthly payments.

Does the invoice need to be paid in full by the due date?

Satisfactory financial arrangements need to be in place by the due date. This may include enrolling in the Tuition Payment Solutions monthly payment plan. The balance after estimated Financial Aid must be paid in full. A student who fails to meet his/her financial obligations may not attend classes, live in residence halls, participate in athletic programs, or utilize campus facilities.

Why am I being charged for Student Health Insurance?

All full-time students are required by Connecticut state law to carry health insurance. You may enroll in or waive off of the College-sponsored accident and sickness policy. You must waive the student health insurance annually at gallagherstudent.com/albertus by the deadline. Students are automatically billed for the student insurance. You must show proof of adequate coverage to Gallagher Koster in order to waive the College-sponsored policy and reverse the charge on your bill.

What is a Book Voucher? Do I Qualify?

Financial Aid recipients with excess federal funds may be eligible for a Title IV book voucher: Book vouchers will be issued by the Business Office one week prior to the start and during the first three weeks of each semester, for those who qualify. Students may request an amount equivalent to his/her projected credit for the term, not to exceed $450.00

How can parents/guardians view student account information?

Albertus Magnus College is committed to protecting the privacy of our student education records. In compliance with yhe Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), the College generally will not share student academic and/or financial records with third parties, including parents, without student consent.

Students can choose to allow Albertus Magnus College to disclose education and/or financial information to certain individuals. To grant permissions, students need to click Add Parent/Guardian/Employer under the My Account/Web Services tile of myAlbertus.

What is the College's refund policy?

Refund Policy

Can I take courses in the Accelerated Degree Program during the school year (fall and spring semesters)?

Yes. Full-time day students of Albertus Magnus College holding junior or senior standing may enroll in the Albertus Magnus College Accelerated Degree Program courses, but the advisor and Vice President for Academic Affairs or the Academic Dean must approve them first. For billing purposes, these courses will be considered part of the student's overall load and will be billed at the full-time day program rates (including overload rates for more than 17.99 credits in any one semester).

Can I take summer classes (MOD5) in the Accelerated Degree Program?

Yes. During Summer MOD 5, a day student is allowed to take no more than a grand total of six credits at the Accelerated Degree Program tuition rate. Beyond six credits in the same Summer Mod or subsequent Summer Mods, the student will be required to pay the day program tuition rate.

Can I register or get my transcript/diploma if I have a hold on my account?

No. A student will not receive grade reports, be provided a transcript of one's record, or receive a degree unless the Treasurer certifies that all financial obligations to the College have been satisfied. Any student who is in default on a National Direct Student Loan taken at Albertus Magnus College will only be issued an unofficial (without the College seal) transcript.

What is a degree completion fee?

A degree completion fee of $150 is assessed to all students completing their degree requirements. This fee covers the expense of awarding degrees, recording transactions, and graduation activities. This fee must be paid once a student has completed 84 credits, regardless of participation in the graduation ceremonies or actual receipt of the diploma.

What is a dormitory deposit?

All new resident students must pay a dormitory maintenance deposit for $350 upon initial notification of room assignment. This deposit is refunded upon graduation or upon withdrawal from the residence hall. The room must be inspected for dorm damage and all financial obligations must be met before the refund is issued.

What is Form 1098T?

The Internal Revenue Service ("IRS") requires Form 1098-T to be mailed by January 31 to all students who had qualified tuition and other related educational expenses billed to them during the previous calendar year. The information reported on Form 1098-T is intended to help students evaluate their eligibility for education tax credits as part of their Federal Income Tax Return. It is up to the student to determine eligibility for the credits and how to calculate them. More information can be found in IRS Publication No. 970, Tax Benefits for Education. The College utilizes Box 2 to report qualified tuition and related expenses that were billed during the tax year (as opposed to Box 1, which reports amounts paid).