McAuliffe Hall is a large co-ed mansion that features beautiful rooms with fireplaces and walk in closets. This large Tudor-style brick mansion houses up to 35 students and is co-ed by floor. McAuliffe Hall is designated as substance-free and 24-hour quiet. The students in McAuliffe enjoy the patio, front foyer, large common area, and kitchen facilities. Wireless Internet connection is available.
760 Prospect Street
New Haven, CT 06511
- 2nd building owned by Albertus Magnus College and has always been a residence hall
- Named after Bishop McAuliffe
- The mansion was built in 1906 and purchased by the College in 1926
- First and Third floors are all-female; the second floor is all-male
- Houses 2 resident assistants and one professional staff member