- St. Catherine Siena Chapel offers a quiet spot for meditation and reflection…
- Getting in touch with the Lord and yourself
- A monthly Mass is celebrated for the college community with full participation of students, faculty and administration
- September Mass for the opening of the school year
- October Feast of the Holy Rosary
- November Feast of St. Albert the Great
- December Feast of the Immaculate Conception
- January Feast of St. Thomas Aquinas
- February Ash Wednesday
- March mass for the students
- April celebration of Mass for the Feast of the great Dominican woman St. Catherine Siena
- May Baccalaureate Mass Each person in attendance receives a remembrance of the Mass for private devotion
- Off-campus opportunities for the sacrament of reconciliation (confession) and Saturday evening and Sunday Mass are posted on the bulletin board outside the Campus Ministry Office.
- Additional information is listed for services in other traditions
- We pray for our country: Each year we have a Remembrance Service to pray for those who died and survived the 9/11 attack.
- Thanksgiving Prayer Service
Looking towards a reflective getaway?
We hope to sponsor a weekend retreat during this semester. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
Searching for truth in the Dominican tradition?
We are inviting some well known speakers to share their insights with us.