Computer Use Policy:
The computers, computing resources, and Internet access in the Academic Computer Labs are the property of Albertus Magnus College. They are provided for use by the students, faculty, and staff of Albertus Magnus College for research, academic, or other authorized college-related purposes.
All computer users are responsible for seeing that the computers are used in an effective, efficient, ethical and lawful manner.
Non-Acceptable Use of Albertus Magnus College Computers:
- Sending or storing fraudulent, harassing and/or obscene materials.
- Interfere with or disrupt other users.
- Distribution of unsolicited advertising, propagation of computer worms and viruses, and/or making unauthorized entry into any other system
- Take advantage of security holes to access unauthorized systems or resources.
- Playing computer games during scheduled class hours.
- Accessing chat lines/instant messengers during scheduled class hours.
- Making copies of any copyrighted software.
- Copying or modifying system files or software components except for specifically approved purposes.
- Acting or behaving in a loud or offensive manner as to disrupt others trying to work.
Violators of the above policies will be denied future access to the computer labs and may be subject to Academic review.
eLearning and Your Computer
Information Technology Services (ITS) offices are located in Rosary Hall
8:30 AM - 8:00 PM