The Business Experience at Albertus
The mission of the Tagliatela School of Business and Leadership is to build upon the liberal arts focus of the College and to provide the base of knowledge and experiences that will enable our graduates to be business leaders, capable of making sound and ethical business decisions in a rapidly changing and constantly expanding environment. The School majors are designed around a common core of courses along with requirements for each concentration. A student can obtain a double major; however, only one major is permitted in each of the following areas: Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Health Care Management, Sport Management, or Computer Information Systems.
Students who successfully complete the program will:
- Exhibit basic competencies in interpersonal skills, oral and written communication, leadership, and teamwork appropriate for the business world.
- Acquire and apply basic knowledge in the student’s chosen field.
- Integrate the functional components of business into a workable whole.
- Illustrate the ability to apply critical thinking and reasoning skills and to utilize effective problem solving techniques.
- Demonstrate an awareness and appreciation for cultural, ethical, and responsible behaviors in a global world.