Professional and Graduate Studies Instant Decision Day Event
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
East Hartford / New Haven
The Division of Professional and Graduate Studies welcomes you to a one day event held at both our East Hartford and New Haven Campus. (You choose the location.) Stop by at any time during the day, and let us help you map a plan to return to school. With classes beginning January 17th, now is a perfect time to apply—just in time to fulfill your New Year’s Resolution of going back to school.
- Meet with a knowledgeable admissions counselor to learn about the benefits of our accelerated and FLEX undergraduate and graduate programs
- Fill out an application, and we’ll waive your application fee!
- Meet with a financial aid counselor, and fill out your paperwork all in one day! (Financial aid counselors are available until 5:30 p.m.)
- Request a personal tour of the campus (East Hartford or New Haven)
- For undergraduate students…bring unofficial or official transcripts from your high school and receive same day acceptance (pending arrival of official transcripts and/or other needed documents)
- No SATs, ACTs, GREs, MCATs are needed!