1. What are the current tuition rates and fees?
    2015 - 2016 Tuition and Fees
  2. What is the College's refund policy?
    Refund Policy
  3. Can I view my Student Account online?
    Yes via Web Services
  4. What form of payment does Albertus Magnus College accept?
    The College offers different methods of payment for bills. An automatic payment plan that includes online enrollment and flexible payment options is available. Bills may also be paid through the Business Office of the College. Checks and money orders should be made payable to Albertus Magnus College.
  5. What form of payment does Albertus Magnus College accept?
    The College accepts cash, checks, money orders and most major credit credits. MasterCard, Discover, Visa and American Express are accepted in the Business Office by phone and on-line via Web Services.
  6. Can I pay my Student Account online?
    Yes. The College accepts MasterCard, Discover, Visa and American Express on-line via Web Services.
  7. Is a payment plan available?
    The College does not currently offer a payment plan for students enrolled in the New Dimensions Program.
  8. When will I be billed?
    Cash and Direct Bill payers are billed four weeks before the start of class. Financial Aid recipients are generally billed in accordance with the schedule outlined on their Financial Aid award letter.
  9. When is payment due?
    Satisfactory financial arrangements need to be in place two weeks before the start of classes; the balance after estimated Financial Aid must be paid in full. Students are not allowed to attend class unless financial arrangements are in place.
  10. Will I be billed if I drop a class?
    Any refund will be calculated according to the College’s refund policy. Failure to attend class or merely giving notice to the instructor does not constitute an official withdrawal and may result in a penalty grade, a charge to your account, and return of financial aid, resulting in an owing balance.
  11. What is the difference between a "drop" and a "withdrawal"?
    To drop a course you must contact your Academic Advisor. Financial Aid recipients should contact the Financial Aid Office before making any enrollment changes as thier financial aid may be affected.
  12. How can I request a refund?
    Students that have a credit balance on their accounts, due to overpayment or financial aid, can request to have that balance released to them in the form of a refund check. Students receiving financial assistance are subject to federal regulations and financial aid policy governing refunds, which determine what portion, if any, must be returned to the assistance programs. All refund checks are mailed to the home address on record with the College, within the timeline promulgated by the Department of Education.
  13. Can I register or get my transcript/diploma if I have a hold on my account?
    No. A student will not receive grade reports, be provided a transcript of one’s record, or receive a degree unless the Treasurer certifies that all financial obligations to the College have been satisfied.
  14. What is Form 1098T?
    The Internal Revenue Service ("IRS") requires Form 1098-T to be mailed by January 31 to all students who had qualified tuition and other related educational expenses billed to them during the previous calendar year. The information reported on Form 1098-T is intended to help students evaluate their eligibility for education tax credits as part of their Federal Income Tax Return. It is up to the student to determine eligibility for the credits and how to calculate them. More information can be found in IRS Publication No. 970, Tax Benefits for Education. The College utilizes Box 2 to report qualified tuition and related expenses that were billed during the tax year (as opposed to Box 1, which reports amounts paid).
  15. What is a degree completion fee?
    A degree completion fee of $150 is assessed to all students completing their degree requirements. This fee covers the expense of awarding degrees, recording transactions, and graduation activities. This fee must be paid regardless of participation in the graduation ceremonies or actual receipt of the diploma.
  16. Where do I pay the graduation fee?
    The $150 degree completion fee is due and payable once billed by the Business Office. Checks can be made payable to Albertus Magnus College.
  17. Can my employer pay some or all of my tuition on my behalf?
    Students who have direct billing as a payment option must submit their company letter to the School of Professional and Graduate Studies office when they register for classes. A current letter is necessary to verify continued employment and tuition remission as an ongoing benefit. Depending on their place of employment, Direct Billing students may have to pay for computer lab/art fees and/or for their application fees. Direct Billing students are also responsible for late registration fees, change of course fees, and any tuition costs resulting from dropping a course after the 100% refund period.
  18. Can I receive Financial Aid if I get assistance from my employer?
    All assistance must be reported to the Office of Financial Aid during the financial aid application process.

Albertus Magnus College has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements, a refund management provider, in order to provide more flexible options for receiving refunds. The new refund program will give students the following options for receiving refunds:

  • Electronic Deposit To Another Account
  • Electronic Deposit To A BankMobile Vibe Account

All students will be asked to select a refund delivery preference from the options listed above. Students should then:

  1. Update your mailing address
  2. Look for a green envelope from BankMobile Disbursements
  3. Make your choice online

For more information, please visit their website. View contract and profile information here.